Why become a member? ×

Fender Modern Player Tele bass Sunburst - SOLD

mojobass

Got gas at the minute and as much as i love this, there are other basses i love more!!

This is in mint condition, been gigged a few times but mostly home use, all original and plays really nice with a nice low action.

These are very well put together bases - so don't be put off by the 'made in China' label!

£320 incl UK delivery

No trades sorry just after cold hard cash so i can buy more!!!

am at work at present so heres a stock photo off internet to be going on with, will take some pics later tonight

[attachment=103568:ProductDetailImage.jpg]

Edit: - completely forgot about this! I meant to say that I have replced the heavy duty bridge that cam with the bass for one of the vintage fender ones with threaded saddles (brand new), this helps with the string/pole piec alignment on the bridge pickup, the pole pieces themselves can be lowered/hightened as desired as they are screw poles so this also helps with string balance

Edited by mojobass

Price drop £280 posted anyone? these are really nice basses, I think the 'made in China' label doesn't do them any justice! If these even had a 'Mexico' label they'd be worth it!! seriously nicely finished and very well put together basses.

[quote name='munkonthehill' timestamp='1333558930' post='1603592']
Oh these basses look soooooo cool.

I love the tele body and the double humbucker setup is sweeeeeet.

One of these will be my next purchase once things settle down for me.
[/quote]

Hey Steven, speak to Matt first before you do.