Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - Markbass 610 cab plus option to buy Markbass F500 or SA450 cheap.

Sparky Mark

WITHDRAWN - Used this cab last night and came to conclusion It's way too good to sell for the price of a decent night out :)
WITHDRAWN - Great heads and cab in good condition with Roqsolid cover for cab. Too much gear forces sale.
F500 plus cab only £ collected from Harlow, Essex.
SA450 plus cab only £ collected from Harlow, Essex.
Cab on its own £.
Heads not for sale on their own, sorry.
Head in photo is SA450, the F500 is as new.
Cheers, Mark

Cab specs:-
[attachment=103479:STD106HR.jpg]
IMPEDANCE
6 ohms
SPEAKER SIZE
6x10 in.
BASS PORT
rear
TWEETER
1" compression driver with custom horn
POWER HANDLING
1200W RMS (AES Standard)
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY
3.5 kHz
FREQUENCY RESPONSE
45 Hz to 20 kHz
SENSITIVITY
104 dB SPL
WEIGHT
71.18 lbs / 34.1 kg
WIDTH
23.4 in. / 59.4 cm
HEIGHT
34.2 in. / 86.8 cm
DEPTH
18.9 in. / 48 cm

Edited by Sparky Mark

[quote name='clashcityrocker' timestamp='1332919913' post='1594745']
Just wondering,how does a 6ohm cab work out with a head of min. 4ohm? And bump for a beast of a cab
[/quote]

As long as the cab has a higher impedance than the 4 ohm minimum allowed by the head all is fine. The head will output more watts into a 4 ohm 4x10 cab, but the extra cone area of the 6 x10 will make it louder.

Edited by Sparky Mark

[quote name='dave_bass5' timestamp='1333019097' post='1596197']
Great amps. The SA450 was my favourite head, now i long for a F500 :-(
[/quote]
Yes the F500 is a brilliant combination of the F1 character and the SA450s features (plus mute facility). Buy, buy, buy :)

[quote name='Sparky Mark' timestamp='1333020077' post='1596219']
Yes the F500 is a brilliant combination of the F1 character and the SA450s features (plus mute facility). Buy, buy, buy :)
[/quote]

If only i could :( . Im sure these wont last long.

I have the front ported version of this cab and haven't even had a twinge of GAS since.

The option of front ports adds about 10 kilos (which still only brings it in line with a 4x10 weight wise) compared with this featherweight beast! And I can lift mine in and out of the car by myself without grunting!

Great cabs. I was blown away by the sheer power, clarity, and tone after playing one note!

[quote name='clashcityrocker' timestamp='1333057236' post='1596915']
I want! If I sell my bass and or amp I will be in touch. Is the f500 a 'loud' 500w thru this cab?if you get me,as some brands seem to be quieter than others
Si
[/quote]

Loudness is dependant upon what EQ you like. Any amp will run out of headroom if you dial in loads of deep bass. I've not needed to go over half way with the F500 with any of my cabs but YMMV. I tend to run all my MB heads with almost no EQ adjustments, they just sound like your bass. I do have a VT Bass pedal which I use for more overdrive valvey stuff.

Edited by Sparky Mark

• 2 weeks later...