Why become a member? ×

Tobias Pro 6 string Bass - NeckThru with Hardcase

Dood

I used to have one of these and the only single solitary thing wrong with it was the stock MightyMite pickups -- weaker than an asthmatic pensioner on a treadmill. Apart from that it was a lovely instrument. Have a free bump mate. Not 'arf.

Thanks mate! So yes... there ya go! - I have upgraded said pups to active EMGs..(no not cheap ;o) ) Hard Case in there too and can work something out on delivery depending on where you are, (see my opening post for info)

I am looking for offers as close to 350 as possible please.

[quote name='hatori' post='196548' date='May 11 2008, 02:55 PM']pm'd[/quote]

Steve, I have received your PM this am.. but my PM's don't appear to be sending.. first time in the histroy of BC for me!!! If you have an email address I can send you details, or I'll give you a buzz later.

[quote name='dood' post='202421' date='May 19 2008, 08:50 PM']On it's way to a new home! All sold...[/quote]
Its miiiiiiiine muahahahahaha! And may I say Dan 'you are a pleasure to do business with'! Posted Monday evening arrived Tuesday morning....how about that! Just need a talent injection now.

Thanks Steve! You are an absolute gent! Also a pleasure to converse with! Create yaself a post in the feedback section and I'll be happy to post on there for ya!

Postage was excellent.. I should add, that this was Monday evening it finally checked in!

Best wishes mate,

Dan