Why become a member? ×

FEELER - As new U.S.A G&L SB-2 New since 12/03/12

Shroombass

I took delivery of this fantastic new bass on Monday.
It is amazing! Black finish with rosewood fingerboard and tortoise shell scratch plate.

I foolishly ordered it for a gig I flew to mainland Europe to audition for. (And didn't get) - :(

So the case has a few SLIGHT marks from ONE flight and two rehearsals. Apart from that this bass is as NEW!

I would be looking for around £1250 or perhaps a trade. The bass sounds incredible, but I think changing the bass may help me forget my the fact I messed this one up!

Time to move on...

Many Thanks.

Gah, i wanted this from the moment i saw it on facebook, i thought i might have managed to sell my Mayones by the time you wanted to sell but didn't think it would be so soon, so can't afford this right now; sorry to hear you didn't get the gig dude

[quote name='Shroombass' timestamp='1331933881' post='1581283']
I took delivery of this fantastic new bass on Monday.
It is amazing! Black finish with rosewood fingerboard and tortoise shell scratch plate.

I foolishly ordered it for a gig I flew to mainland Europe to audition for. (And didn't get) - :(

So the case has a few SLIGHT marks from ONE flight and two rehearsals. Apart from that this bass is as NEW!

I would be looking for around £1250 or perhaps a trade. The bass sounds incredible, but I think changing the bass may help me forget my the fact I messed this one up!

Time to move on...

Many Thanks.
[/quote]

What kinds of trades, chief?

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1331984048' post='1581674']
Can't they take it back seeing as you've only just purchased it a matter of days ago?
[/quote]

This.

If within 7 days and bought distance, then you can send back no questions asked.

If from the shop... then it's up to them. Don't have to refund for a mind change.