Why become a member? ×

Purple Chili lightweight 1x12 cab - SOLD

Evil Undead

A very recent purchase! And I like it a lot, but I've decided to let most of my gear go in order to fund an old banger to transport me to gigs etc.

Very light weigh (about 29lbs) and in very good condition. There's a little peeling of the tolex (shown in photo) but doesn't affect any sound etc. Wouldn't take much to stick it back down but hasn't bothered me.

Nice retro looks, is in perfect working order and sounds fantastic.

£150 collected from Gloucester

Edited by Evil Undead

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Evil Undead' timestamp='1329409175' post='1542072']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
I prefer collection as I find it difficult to get things shipped - it unfortunately involves a day's annual leave from work! [/font][/color]
[/quote]

For what it's worth, I take anything I have sold into work and the courier picks it up, conversely I also get stuff delivered to work. You could always leave it in your car and ask the courier to 'phone on arrival or get reception to let you know...... Just sayin

[quote name='RichardH' timestamp='1330331466' post='1555640']
If you use somewhere like Interparcel you can book the courier to collect from your work address (so long as work will allow that, I guess!)
[/quote]

[quote name='Oldman' timestamp='1330332094' post='1555647']
For what it's worth, I take anything I have sold into work and the courier picks it up, conversely I also get stuff delivered to work. You could always leave it in your car and ask the courier to 'phone on arrival or get reception to let you know...... Just sayin
[/quote]

Unfortunately work won't allow visits from couriers full stop, I've already explored that option. And I don't have a car to leave it in :(

Which is why I list things as collection only. Not just being awkward ;)

• 2 months later...

[quote name='jackers' timestamp='1337363125' post='1658910']
if i could get to gloucester then i would have this in a heartbeat :P might have to consider a train journey lol.

what are the specs btw?
[/quote]

Hey! Here's a link to the cab on the company website

[url="http://www.purple-chili.com/bass-cabs/pcb112nt.htm"]http://www.purple-chili.com/bass-cabs/pcb112nt.htm[/url]