Why become a member? ×

2 x Matamp neo 112 cabs now traded

peety

This is a bit of a feeler at the moment, i have 2 x 112 matamp neo cabs for sale, they are only 8 months old hand built in UK for those who don't know about Matamp. I had these custom built to my own spec. These are 8ohm Cabs Fitted with celestion neo drivers rated at 400 watts RMS.

The cabs are an easy 1 hand lift covered in black tolex have 2 side handles the front is basket weave to give it a retro feel, these cabs have great lows with a excellent definition. Dimensions are 14'H x 19'W x 19'D and have 2x speakon connectors.

I originally had a 212 but bought 2x112 so i could just take 1 to rehearsals and use both for gigs however i now have a combo i can leave at rehearsal space so i am looking to sell these to fund another 212 or even go back to 15's which i have always had a preference for.

The cabs are in excellent condition so i am looking for £215 each or will sell the pair for £420. Am prepared to post if necessary would have to check out courier prices. Feel free to collect i am in Wigan or i maybe pe prepared to meet up or deliver in and around the North West.

Have only i picture at moment as the cabs are at the rehearsal space, this will give you a basic idea and will take some more detailed ones over the weekend.

[attachment=99101:112x2.JPG] [attachment=99450:photo.JPG] [attachment=99451:photo (1).JPG] [attachment=99452:photo.JPG]

Thanks for looking Steve

Edited by peety

Never actually weighed them they are an easy one hand lift, cabs are at rehearsal space am picking them up later so will give you a definitive then.

Not sure on rating as i am a techno idiot, just based on what jeff told me that they were 600 watt celestion, think the details are on rear of cab so will post update once i have picked them up.

cheers steve

[quote name='solo4652' timestamp='1328606123' post='1529706']
How much does each cab weigh, please?

is that 600W peak or RMS for each cab?
[/quote]

Apologies just picked up the cabs they are in fact 400watts RMS and weigh 18kgs each

cheers steve

[quote name='peety' timestamp='1328342155' post='1525678']
Hi

yes they are sealed identical to the 212

cheers steve
[/quote]

Bump for some great cabs. I've got a brace of 212's so can attest to their quality. It's a small point, but if these are the same construction as my 212's, they are technically not a sealed (infinate baffle) cab like Matamps 410 which is a sealed box and the drivers mounted on the front of the baffle. On these cabs the driver is mounted on the rear of the baffle via a screw in panel on the back. But, the cabs are not ported.

[i][quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1328775430' post='1532365']
Hurry up and get them sold, you are far too close to me, and I am far too weak :lol:
[/quote][/i]

[i]Go on Karl you know you want them, unless you fancy a trade with trhe ashdowns ? [/i]

[i]cheers steve[/i]