Why become a member? ×

Warwick Thumb BO - w/Bart Pups, Nord Preamp - FS/FT - £550 *bids placed*

dbass

Hi guys

As part of my huge clearance of gear to fund my custom Dingwall I am looking to part ways with my Warwick Thumb (or possibly trade for a Fender P style bass - depends)

I upgraded it with a Nordstrand pre-amp and I have the receipt for that and still have the original pre-amp knocking about too. The bass came with the Barts already installed.

These upgrades give it a massive boost in my opinion and it has one of the most tightest/focused mid/low end I've ever heard! Very funky ^ ^

I've lowered the price from my past couple of posts down from £650 to £550 as I desperately need to get rid of it before May.

I am happy to meet halfway or for people to come over and try it out - I am in Eastwood just outside of Nottingham and about 5mins from J26 of the M1.

Cheers
Dan

Edited by dbass

So am I correct in thinking that this is effectively delisted from Basschat with a view to letting the ebay auction run it's course? It would appear there's no shortage of folks willing to pay the £550 (of which I'm one), but it's still not sold.

Right guys...

After some advice from a close friend I am going to take it off eBay.

Basically from this post onwards whoever contacts me PM or on this will get it.

I didn't realise it would get this reaction so it has gone a bit mental above my head! So yeah...from this post, first person to offer asking price gets it.

[quote name='Evil Undead' timestamp='1327097695' post='1506550']
Isn't it typical that everyone's interested as soon as its pretty much sold? :D
[/quote]

Back when the thread first opened I think I was the first one in. I was about to say I'd have it there and then as I've had a Thumb BO in the past and loved it. Then I saw sense and reminded myself I'm after an NT model!

• 3 weeks later...