Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender Am S1 Jazz, Warwick Corvette $$ NB, Hofner Violin Bass

OutToPlayJazz

**SOLD**Back up for sale, my nearly new Fender American S1 Jazz in Candy Cola/Maple

[b]Yours for £500.[/b]

**SOLD**, my lovely Warwick Corvette $$. This is an astounding bass with a hugely versatile sound. Ask anyone around the forum how good these are! A couple of tiny chips around the bottom edge, but with coloured matt oil finish, nothing a little dab or two of black wood stain wouldn't cover over very effectively. Spec: Warwick Corvette $$ Doublebuck BK, 4-strg., US Swamp Ash Body, Ovangkol Neck with Wenge Fretboard, 24 Frets, 2 passive MEC Humbuckers with big Polepieces, active MEC 2-band Electronic, black Hardware, incl. Gigbag, Natural Oil Finish.

Also, this bass was recently set up by Rob Green at Status Graphite, so the action is sublime!

[b]Yours for £500.[/b]

Hofner Violin bass, contemporary series, gloss black with white piping, in mint condition with very hard to find genuine Hofner gig bag. Currently strung with 40-100 "jazz bass 77" flats. [b]Yours for £275.[/b]

Also, to save me doing another post... I'm selling my Ibanez Artcore AS-83. This is a lovely 335-esque machine with [b]humbucking pickups[/b] (as I'm reliably informed by Machines' Dad! :) ) [b]£275 inc. hard case.[/b]

Edited by OutToPlayJazz

[quote name='Alpha-Dave' post='167224' date='Mar 31 2008, 08:24 PM']If you ever have thoughts about going Triumph-less, please let me know![/quote]

Hi Dave, no I'm afraid I use the Triumph loads, so that's staying, same as the TRB-6.

[b]Any offers of Status trades definitely considered![/b]

MB1. :huh:
VERY TEMPTING!!!!! :) ......How many miles to the gallon does the Corvette do then???? ;)
Oh No!....A Familiar illusive Kingbass 5 is back on the For Sale Forum!.

Edited by MB1

MB1.
VERY TEMPTING!!!!! ......How many miles to the gallon does the Corvette do then????
Oh No!....A Familiar illusive Kingbass 5 is back on the For Sale Forum!.

Yes, just left a message for Mr.Ian. May have it back, you never know, but I think he's after rather high-end stuff.

[quote name='simon1964' post='167790' date='Apr 1 2008, 04:15 PM']The Warwick is identical to my $$. Absolutely awesome bass, which knocks the spots of any Fender/Musicman etc that I'll played - your Status' must be bloody impressive if they beat it![/quote]

The new S2-classic & KingBass have such a punch, that it makes my drummer in the rock band beam from ear to ear! They cut through the often mentioned mix like Death's scythe, LOL!

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='167821' date='Apr 1 2008, 06:15 PM']The new S2-classic & KingBass have such a punch, that it makes my drummer in the rock band beam from ear to ear! They cut through the often mentioned mix like Death's scythe, LOL![/quote]

MB1. :)
That'll be The Grim Reaper youre after!.... :huh:

[quote name='Huggy and the Bears' post='169025' date='Apr 3 2008, 12:33 PM']Hiya Martin et al.,
Forgive me for being nieve here, but what is the significance of 'bump'?[/quote]

MB1. :)
BUMP! will automatically put this ad at the top of the list! without saying anything other than BUMP!!!!!!!as a reply!
P.S.....dont forget to leave MB1. :huh: some feedback for our Ashdown transaction in the feedback thread! ;)