Why become a member? ×

Fender Am S1 Jazz, Warwick Corvette $$ NB, Hofner Violin Bass

OutToPlayJazz

I have a shark i have been thinking of seeing if anyone wants to trade...
The proactive shark 2 model. Tobacco sunburst, two soapbars, 2 band active preamp.... wooden neck tho with graphite inside aparently....so not really a graphite status-graphite!

[quote]have a shark i have been thinking of seeing if anyone wants to trade...
The proactive shark 2 model. Tobacco sunburst, two soapbars, 2 band active preamp.... wooden neck tho with graphite inside aparently....so not really a graphite status-graphite![/quote]

Sounds interesting... Which of the basses on here were you thinking of?

Hi again Rich,

Yes, that Jazz looks great. I'm not so keen on the colour as I tend to go for black or natural finishes, but I love the maple fingerboard and it would make a great pair with my Precision. Getting really retro here.

Some pics of the SmartBass here - passive, two soapbars, pan, volume and tone, excellent condition, case etc. Cheapo D'Addarios on at the moment. I think it's in walnut but not sure, serial is 01053079. It's got straplocks on but I also have the original 3 endpins (two pins to stand it on).

[attachment=7403:statussbfront.jpg]

[attachment=7404:statussbback.jpg]

[attachment=7405:statussbbody.jpg]

Let me know what you think. Trade?

Nick S

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='175214' date='Apr 12 2008, 03:25 PM']Fender S1 Jazz now withdrawn... Warwick $$, Hofner & Ibanez guitar still available![/quote]

I knew you couldn't part with that Jazz - it is an excellent example. Good move...

Thanks, Gary! A nice easy trade and an excellent guy to deal with!

Enjoy your new bass - As I've said, it's the best jazz I've ever played. I'd have kept it, but my new (old) Status is calling!

Many thanks again, Gary :)

Rich.

Oh... Newsflash! Warwick now **SOLD**

Edited by OutToPlayJazz