Why become a member? ×

Status Energy 5 string (graphite neck) FEElER....Going...Going..And she's gone.

dan2112

This bass in now *SOLD*

Reluctantly up for sale is my Status Energy 5 string with a graphite neck. This is apparently a custom job ( a blurb from from status that mentions this came with the bass) I'm not 100% sure what is 'custom' about this bass. This is hands down one of the best 5 string I've played and the low b is very tight (and it's a 34" scale..!!!) This bass has been mainly used as a recording bass but has done the odd gig. Cosmetically, there is some light buckle rash on the rear and the one or two pea sized knock but is in very good condition for a 15 year old bass. If memory serves correctly, this is a 1996 model with two status hyperactive soapbar pickups, an active circuit (treble and bass boost on a single pot) with master volume and pickup blend. I'm asking for £450 plus shipping for the bass (Open to offers, partial pedal trades or w.h.y?) Reason for sale is that I just don't use five stringers any more. Also comes with a status/hiscox hardcase.

Cheers, Dan.

Edited by dan2112

They usually do, I've seen a few with a graphite neck but without the status logo and I'm not sure they have the woven look on the back of the neck. The blurb doesn't really say what's custom about it...just that it's a custom shop status. Should have phoned status up about the bass really :)

• 2 weeks later...