Why become a member? ×

Still for sale - Giga Delay

Walker

OK, I have a few pedals for sale, so I've taken some photos and put the all into one post. All will be delivered 'Signed For' or [u]if you want Special Delivery for speed and insurance reasons, add 3 quid![/u]

All pedals velcroed for ready for board use, so if they had rubber feet, they don't any more!

[color=#0000cd][b]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/b][/color]

[b]Boss DD-20 Giga-Delay[/b]
As new in box, couple of months old. Couple of tiny marks on pedal but from a foot away, looks brand new.
£135.00 delivered.

[color=#0000cd][b]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/b][/color]

[b][color=#ff0000]SOLD [/color][s]ISP Decimator[/s][/b]
[s]Brand new. The best noise gate out pedal out there. Easy to set up and use, does the job amazingly well, but I don't need the job doing any more!Built like a tank, thick shiny chrome finish. Got the box too.
£75.00 delivered.[/s]

[color=#0000cd][b]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/b][/color]

[b][color=#FF0000]SOLD[/color] [s]Dave Hall VT1[/s][/b]
[s]I liked it sooooooo much I bought a VT2 within a week. Up for the same as I paid.
£56.00 delivered[/s]

[b][color=#FF0000]SOLD [/color][s]Boss TU-3[/s][/b]
[s]Great condition. Workhorse chromatic tuner pedal. Boxed.
£54.00 delivered[/s]

[b][color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color] [s]Electro Harmonix Neo Clone[/s][/b]
[s]Analog Chorus Pedal, NOT to be confused with the Nano Clone. This is a Small Clone in a board friendly size. Boxed.

[url="http://www.ehx.com/assets/blog/neo-clone-review.jpg"]Review here... [/url]"It's as close to the original Small Clone as makes no difference and, best of all, should fit snugly onto your existing pedalboard".

£40.00 delivered[/s]

[b][color=#ff0000]SOLD[/color] [s]Source Audio Programmable EQ[/s][/b]
[s]Great tone shaping tool, + or - 18dB of range over seven bands plus an eighth band at 62Hz, with 12 db of clean boost - 4 presets. Boxed. Check out the YouTube vid for the possibilities. I'm selling this because my Darkglass B7K has a great EQ capability.

£90.00 delivered[/s]

[b][color=#FF0000]SOLD [/color][s]Woolly Mammoth Clone[/s][/b]
[s]Sound bloody amazing, loads of tweakability.
£75.00 delivered[/s].

Edited by Walker

Sorry, no idea, but this is the info from the guy that made it for me. I did have more info in an email he sent me, but I can't find it anywhere.

[i]High quality Alpha Pots, 1% Tolerance Metal Film Resistors all combine to a clear, noiseless tone
Hand Selected and Matched/Tested Trannys (NO Not the Thailand Type)
Neutrik Stereo jacks
WIMA Caps[/i]

[quote name='Walker' timestamp='1324742867' post='1477521']
Afraid not, [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220728446561?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649"]I bought one of these[/url] for six quid but now use it for my VT2.
[/quote]

Sorry to go a little OT but I assume this power supply doesn't have any hum issues with with either the VT1 or 2 as you're still using it? I got a VT1 and the supply that came with it was a cheap one that was really noisy and am looking for a better replacement.