Why become a member? ×

DHA VT1-MK3-Bass kit

DHA

[quote name='Metal-Mariachi' post='167329' date='Mar 31 2008, 11:41 PM']I’d be very interested in buying one.

I also think the price is reasonable.
Funny I was toying with the idea of sending you an enclosure with my artwork/paint job to build one in.

Let us know when they will be available

MM[/quote]

They are available now.

I just need to write the instructions.

Dave

This sounds like a pretty good deal and I appreciate your efforts to keep your fantastic product available to those on a smaller budget.

I was wondering whether you had any tips about painting the encosure? How do you achieve such a thick and hard finish? Is it just a case of leaving the boxes to dry properly for a long time, or are there any particularly strong paints or varnishes that you would recommend? From the smell of it I would say at was some kind of enamel paint.

[quote name='Alfie' post='167482' date='Apr 1 2008, 10:34 AM']This sounds like a pretty good deal and I appreciate your efforts to keep your fantastic product available to those on a smaller budget.

I was wondering whether you had any tips about painting the encosure? How do you achieve such a thick and hard finish? Is it just a case of leaving the boxes to dry properly for a long time, or are there any particularly strong paints or varnishes that you would recommend? From the smell of it I would say at was some kind of enamel paint.[/quote]

Hammerite smooth

Dave

[quote name='umph' post='168964' date='Apr 3 2008, 10:30 AM']aye i agree specially if it comes with all the manual and a trouble shooting guide![/quote]

We are open for business on this if anyone is interested.

so two options

1. VT1-Bass - i/p pad, gain, level, colour switch, bright switch, boost switch. True by-pass with back light LED and effect on LED. - all bits plus instructions etc. plain box which will need drilling and painting - £65 plus £4.25 P&P

2. As above but with pre-drilled box. - £70 + £4.25 P&P.

PayPal payments can be made at [email protected] but just write on the notes what it's for.

Dave

[quote name='WarPig' post='171975' date='Apr 8 2008, 01:17 AM']Will you be offering kits for any other pedals in the near future?[/quote]

It depends on how this one goes. At present I have sold zero, so not looking good.

Dave

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='174459' date='Apr 11 2008, 12:14 PM']You should put these on ebay and your website and make an announcement over at Talkbass if you want to shift more of them...[/quote]

They might go on ebay one day. I have less time now due to other comments so the kits are just a way of keeping things ticking over until I make other arrangements. So not really wanting to sell lots.

Dave

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='174459' date='Apr 11 2008, 12:14 PM']You should put these on ebay and your website and make an announcement over at Talkbass if you want to shift more of them...[/quote]

Also, I won't be sending kits to the US as we have a rep there now and it's up to him so I won't be making this offer on talkbass.

Dave

[quote name='thylacine23' post='182797' date='Apr 22 2008, 02:18 PM']Thats a snip, !!!!!!!!!!

I just bought a s/h one off Voodoosnake, for £90.00 squid :)

Typical !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Mark[/quote]

Wasn't that the VT1 compressor (I know because I was gonna buy it but was too late!)? This is a kit for the VT1 overdrive.

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='182851' date='Apr 22 2008, 03:13 PM']Wasn't that the VT1 compressor (I know because I was gonna buy it but was too late!)? This is a kit for the VT1 overdrive.[/quote]

Erm yes, but its a DHA, so thats close enough for me, !!!!!!!

its my first ever pedal thingy, !!!!!!!!!!!!! never had one before, :huh:

and I shall be trying out on Saturday, and reporting back, a very well made bit of kit too,

the colour scheme, grows on you, like roses :)

it glows too !!!!!!

• 5 months later...