Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Takamine B10 - mint condition - SOLD

mrbassman_de

Selling my beautiful Electro-Acoustical Takamine B10. It is the model with the DSP Preamp - without Tube. The bass looks great and is in MINT condition. Bass is located in Duesseldorf/Germany.

Soundwise it is somewhere between fretless and double bass, with a unique timbre and feeling. It is playable like a guitar as well like an upright (with a spike installed). The string height is more towards a double bass and needs professional woodwork to be lowered, but it would be possible of course. You can hear some good examples at u-tube.

The DSP preamp features an EQ and reverb (!!) with different characteristics - and programmable presets for all settings. That's an absolute killer thing !

Body: Jumbo with Cutaway
Top: Sitka Spruce, arched
Back and Sides: Flamed Sycamore
Board: Ebony (with nice grain and thick !!)
Preamp: DSP
Finish: Antique Nutmeg Satin
Scale 34'
Without any position markers

Included:
Special Takamine Hardcase
Adjustable and rempvable spike, so that it can be used as an upright bass
One set brandnew Pyramid Gold Acoustic Bass Strings
Tools and Candy
Gift for local pick-ups: Adjustable double bass stand, which holds the bass securely even with the spike mounted

Sold and shipped

Pics here:

[url="http://www.mrbassman.net/de/MrBassman/Basses/takamine_b10.htm"]http://www.mrbassman...akamine_b10.htm[/url]

Edited by mrbassman_de

[indent=1]Are you checking your PMs in teh Personal Messenger menu as I sent you one two days ago that you still haven't read (it was to tell you Beedster would be interested)? Could be a problem with your PC and the new website?[/indent]

[quote name='mrbassman_de' timestamp='1322594102' post='1453341']
Hi guys ! Sorry - I totally missed the change in the email notification system. Previously I received an alert when a new message came in. So I was waiting for news but nothing appeared...

All PMs will be replied in a few minutes...

Thanks for your attention !
[/quote]

I thought there would be an easy answer! :)