Why become a member? ×

SPECTOR EURO 5LX

jonniejames

Me again, sorry everyone. The Warwick has a buyer so I'm posting a new ad just for the Spector, I'm open to all offers and please bear in mind this guitar is in great condition, built in 2008 and retailed originally at $3299.99 (about £2,100)

I'm not expecting anything near that, neither do I want to be insulted with a really low offer. I also am not looking to trade for another bass, sorry. I am willing to drive to meet the buyer within reason.

[quote name='Evil Undead' timestamp='1322019988' post='1445549']
I'm confused. In the other thread you listed the price as £600...

Edit: just double checked in case I was looking at the price for the warwick, but nope, definitely says £600 for the Spector.
[/quote]

+1. You're entitled to ask what you want for it, but that's bad form...

[quote name='Gust0o' timestamp='1322043047' post='1445655']
Bugger. I was trying to vote this up and hit down by mistake! Sorry Bigwan :)
[/quote]
No worries - wouldn't have noticed anyway - still haven't got my head around the new forum features... but now you point that out I shall display my displeasure by using the feature forthwith!

[quote name='Bigwan' timestamp='1322034959' post='1445568']+1. You're entitled to ask what you want for it, but that's bad form...[/quote]
In the circumstances - two threads by one seller for the one item - there are a few possible scenarios - among which would be mistake or scam. In the circumstances, the OP has been straightforward, and admitted error/mistake. So, barring clarification by a moderator, I'd say it was a fair point to highlight the conflicting prices.

[quote name='jonniejames' timestamp='1322486122' post='1451304']I've had a quote of £42 to send this bass to Glasgow with the option of an added £35 for insurance. Bringing the total to £77.[/quote]
Try here [url="http://www.paisleyfreight.com"]http://www.paisleyfreight.com[/url]. Much cheaper.

Edited by noelk27

• 1 month later...