Why become a member? ×

My three beauties - in the new 'gallery' space in my gaff

urb

Hey peeps

Finally got my basses properly 'hung' in my office at home - thanks to my sister's ace boyfriend who's a a chippie on the side, he's studying theatre set design as it happens - anyway I got the 'slings' a while ago but they now have bolts in them and are rock solid.

Anyway enough waffle - basses - three of them:

[attachment=6925:basses.jpg]

[attachment=6926:basses1.jpg]

[attachment=6927:basses2.jpg]

More bass eye candy here:

[url="http://www.munkio.com/music/music_seibass.html"]http://www.munkio.com/music/music_seibass.html[/url]

Truth be told the other two are getting much attention at present - the Sei is just a gift that keeps on giving... :)

See some of you at the bash.

Mike

[quote name='ped' post='164172' date='Mar 26 2008, 11:14 PM']They look really great together - they all compliment one another nicely.

....CRASH....[/quote]

Cheers Ped - but re them falling off the wall, they are SO well attached I'm really confident they won't - the sling-swings have serious bolts running into the wall, they don't move at all...! Plus the Sei and fretless are so light that they will be fine - it's ten ton Warwick that might fall off - tho I doubt it.

Cheers guys

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='jono b' post='175359' date='Apr 12 2008, 06:35 PM']Exactly! That's why I keep my basses balanced precariously against/on top of my amp :huh:[/quote]
A friend of mine's american fender strat's headstock snapped off when it fell over during that earthquake because it was leant against his amp... it's no laughing matter :)