Why become a member? ×

G&L ASAT bass

Sercet

I've successfully sold a couple of basses through this forum - a Rickenbacker 4003 and a Takamine B10 - so I thought I'd offer my G&L ASAT.

There are pictures and more details [url="http://mysite.orange.co.uk/ebay_sales/main.html"]here[/url]

These are rarely seen in the UK, but in the US they cost about the same as a Musicman Stingray, so any offers around £650?

Edited by Sercet

I had both my solid body Asat and a hollow body version at the same time for a few months last year. not too much difference acoustically funny enough but definetely so plugged in. the hollow body had a bigger,rounder more open and bloomy tone than the solid body which sounded compressed in comparison. I gigged that hollow body a dozen times last year and it sounded as big as the Bongo I had but much more woody.
unfortunately,tonyf on here had a Spector 5 up for trade last October and I had to have it so the hollow body went. He'll tell you they're great basses and flat out cool I'm sure

edit: oops forgot seller - yours is a beauty! :wub:

edit 2 : and this one looks like it has the gun oil tint neck upcharge - sweet

Edited by dub_junkie

[quote name='NickThomas' post='164137' date='Mar 26 2008, 10:28 PM']Thats in beautiful condition .. have you ever played it? lol[/quote]

I've actually played it quite a bit, live and in the studio, though not recently. It is well looked after, and I've been lucky as it hasn't had any accidents.