Why become a member? ×

Your Nemesis Song

Nibody

Took me ages, but the steve vai tour version of Shy Boy i can now play even if it is a Sheehan!

On the 4 string The real me by the who makes me sweat and i usually play it a little choppy, and Addicted to that rush by Mr. Big with the extended solos intro.

And Had enough by Mr Big, that intro makes me cry it's so hard haha!

But my nemesis has to be "The Dance of Eternity" By Dream Theater, i always make mistakes in the solo and end up playing one or two many notes so come in with the ending a fraction late making the entry to the unison section sound horrible as i'm out of time!

it's as at least the way i learnt it/soudns right to me and easiest to play there is a 1-3-4 then 3-4 on the next string up (at the dusty end of the neck) which i find very hard at high tempo!

[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]Anything with a slap bass line. I don't slap, cos I can't. I can play anything given time but the brain cells that do slap seem to have been missing at birth. [/font][/color][/size][color=#222222][font=Arial][size=1][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4][font=Arial] [/font][/size][font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font]

[quote name='chris_b' timestamp='1321724488' post='1442472']
[size=4][color=#222222][font=Arial]Anything with a slap bass line. I don't slap, cos I can't. I can play anything given time but the brain cells that do slap seem to have been missing at birth. [/font][/color][/size]

[/quote]

and were replaced with good taste...

Time to go.