Why become a member? ×

Roqsolid 15% discount on all covers until new year

lemmywinks

• 3 weeks later...

Thumbs up for Roqsolid again from me.

I picked up a set of Roland PK5 midi pedals a couple of months back but only had the unwieldy cardboard flightcase they came in.

Didn't want to go the whole hog of having a flightcase made and was searching around for some sort of soft case to carry them in that might provide some sort of protection. Then I had a DUH moment and thought of Roqsolid, who I have had covers for a number of combos and cabs from over the years.

An email query to them got a quick response from Bryn and after a bit of tooing & froing we ended up with this - [url="http://amplifiercoversonline.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=107_90&products_id=2312"]Roland PK-5A Bass Pedals PowerBag[/url]

Ended up going for the version with two protection pockets - one got forgotten first time around but that was swiftly fixed FOC - and I remembered when it arrived that I had a couple of nice lumps of foam from the lead case I bought a while back that fit the pockets perfectly

Edited by WalMan