Why become a member? ×

Aria Pro II SB700 (1980, Factory fretless, Oak stain) - £325

noelk27

Made in Japan, Aria Pro II SB700 factory fretless, manufactured by Matsumoku in '80. Sen ash wings with walnut banding and five-piece maple/walnut through neck, with rosewood touchboard; 860mm (34") scale length, 45mm nut width, 16mm pitch. One MB-I double coil pickup, with volume and tone controls, and phase reverse mini toggle switch. Milled brass quick-hook bridge and mini, enclosed "APII" branded tuning gear, and brass nut. Finished in Oak stain. In fair condition aesthetically. Body finish shows marks on the lower butt, but the neck and touchboard are in good condition. Pickup and electrics in full working order and all original, except for the output jack (replacement). Hardware in full working order and all original. Includes non original hardcase. £325, including postage within mainland GB.

Trades: Daion (PowerMark guitars/basses), Ibanez (Artist guitars/Stagemaster basses), Tokai (Talbo guitars/basses), Yamaha (SA, SAS, SC, SF guitars/SA, SB basses), Status (Empathy).

Edited by noelk27

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What's the fingerboard on this like for dead spots etc. Could you perhaps describe the tone a little (ie is it a "duller" type of fretless or a "swelly, buzzy" type of fretless.....is the fingerboard in good nick? Just asking because there aren't any close photos of it up above......

I'd be interested in this but I couldn't pay more than 300 quid for it to be honest....

Cheers,

dan

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm surprised this is still around. Such lovely basses are these. Crazy to think that Mexican Fenders sell for this price. This bass is superior in every way ... only my humble opinion, of course.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...