Why become a member? ×

EBS TD650 - SOLD

sshorepunk

Mint condition in 4U rack, whuich is also mint!

The EBS TD650 is a real powerhouse, with incredible sound and features. It is extremely versatile and suited to any large venue, embracing any style of music or playing - be it indie or funk, country or punk, the TD650 will always rock the house.

Power Package
EBS TD650 is a compact and powerful package, loaded with Tube, Solid State and MOSFET technology. This no compromise amp will satisfy every demand of the most versatile bass player!

Sound Definition
The EBS TD650 bass head includes a three-band equalizer with ‘sweepable’ midrange, notch filter, compressor, bright filter, pure overdrive section and extras that include the unique EBS Phantom Power System™, floating balanced XLR output, character filter, speaker simulator, line out and a serial/parallel effects loop.

Flexible
The overdrive section can be selected in Tube or Solid-State mode, employing either pure Tube drive or Solid-State tube emulation, to create your sound.

£725

Tony

Edited by sshorepunk

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='163341' date='Mar 25 2008, 07:55 PM']I'm going the [size=1]small[/size] route, without too many knobs, buttons and slidey things!
Looking like a Mark Bass Little mark II!

T[/quote]

MB1. :)

IN RED! :huh:

MB1. :)
Nice Amp this Tony! great sounding!(sound control Salford had a EBS combo.....GORM)
Im still a Happy Ashdowner! :huh: .......(bit of a skint one at that at the moment!) but thanks for the offer!
What you up to with the Napster?...... that NS EUB.s still there! and still red! ;)

I know you're an Ashdown man, just throwing the offer out to the masses!

It is a great sounding amp, used it in anger on Sunday night, sound sweeeet, but want something more compact and light to go with the Neo cab, none of us are getting any younger :)

T

Hi mate
+1 for the TD i have one too, its my one concession to weight (its heavy ish) but it sounds so good i dont mind, whoever gets this is getting a bargain, iwould keep it ( mind you epifani have a new amp at namm called the piccolo which might be very interesting). good luck with the sale, fantastic tone, and the best built in compressor in the busness, have another bump- all the best -lee :)

If I didn't already have one, I'd snap your hand off at this price. Can't believe you've not had any takers. Maybe everyone's still skint after Xmas.

Good luck with the sale (and another free bump :huh:)

Cheers,
Pete.
[/quote]

A few enquiries on this but I've been a bit slack this week, so photos have not been done etc etc
I'm off to Southern Spain tomorrow for just over a week, will try and get some pics on tonight

Will consider trades on Fender '75 RI (USA) or Fender Dluxe (USA) 4 string

Tony

• 2 weeks later...