Why become a member? ×

Depressing things your bandmates say.

arthurhenry

"I can't hear myself". No, of course you bloody can't, I'm getting the input level for your mic so it's just below clipping. I will set the monitor levels when either I am satisfied with the input level, or I'm so stressed by trying to do it that I no longer give a flying wossname. And why don't you sing as loud as you'll be singing in the gig when I ask you to sing as loud as you'll be singing in the gig? And it would be nice for me to get a chance to set up my bass gear too.

7 hours ago, BassTractor said:

Indeed it does. Should've been in the "Depressing things your bandmates say when your setlist is depressing enough in itself" thread.

It certainly is depressing and yes we did do a few trad tunes. The even more depressing thing is, up here they absolutely love that kind of thing. 

The most depressing thing my bandmate says: not saying anything. Read and ignore my message

Especially to avoid discussion when "omissions" happen  or when he cancels reharsals for futile reasons

Yesterday I had fever and there was a urgent task to do in our space. I know he didn't go. I asked, no answer. Not that I expected anything different, I'm getting used to it

Sorry  for the rant, but sometimes I feel like he treats me like sh*t, or like if I was stupid.  And maybe I am, I am a fool, I should just send everything to f**k off.