Why become a member? ×

Roland G77 w/case ***WITHDRAWN***

JimmySims

Thanks to a relatively small tax bill, I"m going to keep this little fella!

It's a sad day for me as I'm selling my prized Roland G77 bass; for no other reason but I haven't used it in a long time, and I need some new keyboard gear (boring).

It's not got the floor unit with it, but it does have the original hard case and works perfectly well as a regular electric bass guitar. The floor units come up on ebay fairly regularly for a couple of hundred pounds or less.

£850 ono

[attachment=90769:416557257.jpg]

It's in The Bass Gallery in Camden, London if anyone want's to go and check it out.

Jimmy Sims

Edited by JimmySims

i used to have the full set up. the bass was superb quality and i managed to get one of the best actions i have had on a bass. it was so slick and fast feeling. can you believe i got it mid 90`s from a swap with a second hand alesis sr16 drum machine that was on sale in the shop where i worked for £70 and he was thrilled to bits! fantastic market leading midi guitar stuff and always ahead of the rest. latching was good on some and not on others but it did work pretty well i thought. wish i still had mine. very much missed.

[quote name='BigJim' timestamp='1317919014' post='1396287']
Lions and Tigers and Bears oh my!!!!
[/quote]

^^
Does this exist apart from the Hyperion thing? I'm 25 pages away from the end at the moment so plenty of Lions, Tigers and bears for me...