Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale...

I'm having a clear-out of all the pedals I no longer use...in order to get some money for more!

Firstly is an SR-40 AKG Wireless Reciever

This little thing clips onto your amp or pedalboard. Never been used. RRP - £70. All you would need to complete it is an AKG guitarbug transmitter GB-40, which cost about £70 new, and you'll have a full, professional wireless system worth about £140. With boc + instructions

£40

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boss LS-2 Line Selector

Very worn, about 3rd hand but still functions perfectly. Can be used to select between basses, or amps, or blend your clean signal with an effected signal which is perfect for bass-sucking overdrives/distortions. No box

£20

SOLD PENDING THE USUAL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Some slight cosmetic damage but perfect working condition. Really good wah, switch, or switchless design. Great for emulating those Cliff Burton-esque screams. With box.

£50

Morley Pro Series II Bass Wah

Awesome wah. Funky but good for rock too, used to be the wah of choice of Rex Brown of Pantera, now discontinued. In my, and many others opinion, better than the current Dual Bass Wah.

SOLD PENDING THE USUAL

Line 6 Echo Park Delay Pedal

Great digital delay, features include reverse delay, tap tempo, stereo outputs up to about 5 seconds repeat time, phase repeats, mint condition. With box.

£60

All prices ONO, and without P+P. May consider trades, payment by personal cheque.

Edited by Pearl_Jammin

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Pearl_Jammin' post='177403' date='Apr 15 2008, 09:48 PM']Due to internet troubles and moving around all of these are still for sale. Waiting for replies regarding Zoom and Morley.

Let me know![/quote]

If (as your post suggests) the LS2 is still there I will have it.

Ta

[quote name='Pearl_Jammin' post='177829' date='Apr 16 2008, 01:05 PM']Sorry LS-2 is sold pending the usual. All others still up for grabs![/quote]

Guessed as much, but you never know until you ask!