Why become a member? ×

Wheres me shirt.I can't find me shirt

squire5

[quote name='Highfox' timestamp='1317744771' post='1394047']
Nice shirt but I'll second that the sleeves seem a bit too tight.
[/quote]

Mine fits great but the sleeves are a little tight - but as my arms are so skinny it makes then look bigger

I showed Mrs TB who thought that the embrodery said Gasschat - that must be subliminal :)

Raffle ones are going to be delivered on Friday hopefully, It's coming from the new supplier hence the delay.

New supplier has been secured though and I'm going to get some test orders up and running before launching the shop as open.

ped

Can you two please PM me your details (paypal addresses you used to order) and I'll chase these up. Certainly not good enough they haven't arrived. Perhaps I'll have a new one sent out from the new supplier I have set up free of charge with my apologies. Perhaps they will still turn up.

Cheers

[quote name='ped' timestamp='1317986171' post='1396928']
Can you two please PM me your details (paypal addresses you used to order) and I'll chase these up. Certainly not good enough they haven't arrived. Perhaps I'll have a new one sent out from the new supplier I have set up free of charge with my apologies. Perhaps they will still turn up.

Cheers
[/quote]
I don't mind waiting a bit longer Ped, and it's obvious you are doing your best to rectify things.
If it hasn't turned up by Monday, I will PM you with the details.

Cheers