Why become a member? ×

My idiot of a friend broke my Ashdown pedal :(

Hey guys

My stupid idiot of a "friend" decided it would be a good idea to to try and turn the dial on my Ashdown overdrive pedal too far and guess what... HE BROKE IT!

anyway, I unsoldered the pot and took it out but I don't know what sort of pot it is or where to get a replacement one. I've taken some pictures of it to identify it and the details written on it are as follows "Alpha B50K" and it also says "5N1" on it. Can someone help me find a new one? I quite like using this pedal.

Here's the pics:

HAAAAALP?

Edited by pantherairsoft
Language

[quote name='StevieD_FenderP2009' post='1374792' date='Sep 15 2011, 07:32 PM']Ammended :) Were you offended by it?[/quote]
Thank you.

Not especially but I know some people who have a Spastic son, if they saw that you can perhaps imagine their feelings.

Cheerz, John (No worries)

Title and first posted edited to remove swear words. Please watch the language. From the posts above I gather that I'm too late to witness the original title (which is good as that would of earnt you a warning!).

Hope the pot gets sorted. Other folks breaking your stuff is about as frustrating as it gets!

Cheers guys, sorry I didn't post a reply on here before, I do appreciate all your suggestions. I'll contact them in the morning about it. Hopefully they can sort one out for me.
Also, the light in the VU meter on mine has gone but the VU meter does still work so is there any way of replacing the light or are there aftermarket vu meters out there that would fit the ashdown pedal?

Again, thanks very much guys and i apologise for any offence caused by the original title