Why become a member? ×

Tech Soundsystems 2x12 600watt 4ohm Neodynamic cab Now £400

Mike

Hi all

Due to buying an expensive new amp I need to sell my much loved Tech Soundsystems cab.

This is an absolute joy - first of all, 43lbs - SO light. Literally, you can carry this with one hand. 2 x12 speakers, 600watts and 4ohm so most amps can run at full power!

I do large functions with this and it copes like a breeze. It's a decent size but not too big to fit into my saloon boot.

Made in Germany, built like a tank, great condition save for a few cat hairs which I will roll off before it's bought! The handles on it are fantastic too - nice comfy rubberised plastic with grips on all four corners, so there are multiple ways you can carry it. Sounds like a small point but is extremely practical.

Pics:

Only £400 picked up - don't think I can realistically ship it. Might meet someone within a half hour's drive perhaps.

For pickup I am in Chelmsford, Essex CM2 near A12 and J28 of M25.

Sad to see this go but needs must =(

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by Mike

Hi Charic. Pretty competitive. It's hard to compare as it's 12s compared to 10s. Definitely more bassy, less punchy mids (something I wasn't so keen on with the TC). I run it very loudly with large functions bands and it's a good clean sound up to high volumes.

I think the two 2x10 TC cabs provide more midrange punch - the Tech Soundsystems 2x12 is a more rounded bassy tone - but if you want jazz bridge pickup tone (punchy) I think it sounds better through the Tech 212 because it gives it more bottom end. Doing the Jaco thing through the TC 10s I think is not bassy enough.