Why become a member? ×

2005 Pedulla J2000 :Sold

Mickb1773

Hi All,Just a feeler at the moment.Not Playing the 5 string at all thses days so thinking of trading this immaculate Pedulla 5 String.Here's all the info on it from Pedulla Site
[url="http://www.pedulla.com/html/rapture.html"]http://www.pedulla.c...ml/rapture.html[/url]

And a Small pic of the actual bass...More can be supllied if there is any interest
[attachment=87397:Pedulla.jpg]
[attachment=88834:SANY1704.JPG][attachment=88836:SANY1705.JPG][attachment=88835:SANY1703.JPG][attach
ment=88837:SANY1706.JPG]

This was the bass reviewed in Issue 20 of Bass Guitar Magaizine ( Marcus Miller cover ). I bought this from new and it has never been gigged . ... I have all the original paperwork , Truss Rod Tool etc. It will come in a Pedulla Hardcase ,

Some basses i'd be interested would be :
Pre Ernie Ball Stingray or a 20th Anniversary Stingray
USA MTD
Wal
Nordy
US Ken Smith
Boutique Jazz

Plus some cash from me...but I am open to suggestions...I'd even be open to 5 strings offer maybe I just havent played the right one for me yet
Sale Priice 1850 Euros

All the best,
Mick.

Edited by Mickb1773

Mike,
Firstly nice review .I have asked a few times about straight sale so Ideally I'd be looking for the 1800 euro.Unfortunately the Euro Versus Sterling is killing the U.K price as it work out to be £1575 or thereabouts ...Just not a good time to sell basses from outside the U.K.,
All the best,
Mick.

[quote name='Mickb1773' post='1360886' date='Sep 3 2011, 12:36 PM']Mike,
Firstly nice review .I have asked a few times about straight sale so Ideally I'd be looking for the 1800 euro.Unfortunately the Euro Versus Sterling is killing the U.K price as it work out to be £1575 or thereabouts ...Just not a good time to sell basses from outside the U.K.,
All the best,
Mick.[/quote]

I've a 4 string version of this and it's a fantastic bass, I don't understand why they're not more popular.
New this would be over £2200, so for a top condition, ungigged example, for what its worth, I think your price is fair. :)

I have a fretless 5 Stingray 20th anniversary. Double humbucker, california sunburst and mint condition. I'm guessing you'd want to fret the thing and I in turn would need to pull the frets out of your Ped to replace it.

I can send photos if you're interested.

D