Why become a member? ×

2005 Pedulla J2000 :Sold

Mickb1773

used to own the soapbar version of this bass. Phenomenal instrument - just with an MTD in bound and preferring a 35" scale on the B I decided to let it go. In retrospect I think I regret it. Oh well. Amazing bass, got to play a similar one (in a different colour) out in the US. Great bass. Couldn't be unhappy if you bought this.

Taa,
Again thanks for the offer but still going to pass.It's a really nice bass but If I am going to trade a bass that not's on my wish list I'd perfer it to be one that I could move on easy if i dont like it.I think your bass and mine are in a similar vein both excellent examples of boutique bass building but in the current market there seem to be little interest, No offence meant,
All the best,
Mick.

[quote name='Mickb1773' timestamp='1320330589' post='1425403']
Taa,
Again thanks for the offer but still going to pass.It's a really nice bass but If I am going to trade a bass that not's on my wish list I'd perfer it to be one that I could move on easy if i dont like it.I think your bass and mine are in a similar vein both excellent examples of boutique bass building but in the current market there seem to be little interest, No offence meant,
All the best,
Mick.
[/quote]

true,true , I wish I was in U.S. :)