Why become a member? ×

Lakland Duck Dunn SOLD

bassatnight

Following a non paying bidder on E-Bay my Lakland DD is back up for sale.

She is in as new condition and has an active/passive switch added (along with a pre-amp obviously).

[b]Was £550 now £500 or potentially a trade. Trade wise: Fretless P, Stingray, [/b]

Steve.

Edited by bassatnight

Nice one Im still interested, although as ive said i would prefer a passive one with a Fralin in it. If the pre amp is a decent one them im happy to give it a go.
I think i said it in the other thread but if the pup has cloth covered wires i think it should be a Fralin.

[quote name='bassatnight' post='1344452' date='Aug 18 2011, 02:53 PM']After removing the guard, I am no wiser. There appears no markings bar the numbers 0711. The volume also controls the active/passive switch.[/quote]

A photo of the innards might help Sherlock types on this forum. Did the bass have to be hollowed out at all to increase the size of the control cavity to fit a preamp in?

I'll take a few photo's, never delved into the electronic side before so any advise would be much appreciated.[quote name='aldude' post='1344458' date='Aug 18 2011, 02:57 PM']A photo of the innards might help Sherlock types on this forum. Did the bass have to be hollowed out at all to increase the size of the control cavity to fit a preamp in?[/quote]