Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lakland Duck Dunn SOLD

bassatnight

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='1345213' date='Aug 19 2011, 10:45 AM']I'm stuck on my iPhone this morning so can't see the pics clearly.
Sounds interesting though.[/quote]

Dave it has in the cavity a small circuit board that says Lakland Hanson written on it which as warwickhunt as suggested in a Lakland preamp. Hope that helps.

Edited by Linus27

Thanks Michael (and Steve of course) . Ive just kicked my son off Roblox to have a look. Looks like a Hanson pup as well (red and black wires so not a Fralin).

Quite interested again now but with us moving flat on Tuesday i cant really get my head around buying anything for a few days.

Thanks for the pics of the internals! I can't tell if it has definitely been hollowed out as I have not seen the inside of an original one, but there's a lot of room in there that would be unused if there was no preamp so the size of the cavity has probably been increased. Still, looks like quite a good job though, with proper shielding.

I want this bad. Someone please buy it before I do something really daft!

[quote name='bassatnight' post='1345775' date='Aug 19 2011, 07:48 PM']Currently on the bay, basschatters get priority.
Might consider an olp or classic vibe P plus cash?[/quote]

Ooooooo, im happy to throw in my CV P as part of the deal. How much would you be thinking of knocking off?

My CVP has a Gotoah 201 bridge and a Fender 62RI pup in it at the moment.

The only pic i have since i did the mod is this one.
Oh yeah, i forgot to add its got a black PG on but i do have the original one as well.

[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/davebass5/5579699119/"][/url]

Edited by dave_bass5

Ah, I thought it the Sonic Blue one. To be honest I would still want some £300 on top of a Squier or OLP. Trade wise I would be interested in a US Precision Black (With Maple), a Ray or a nice fretless.

The price is a straight £500 collected or £535 shipped.

[quote name='bassatnight' post='1346184' date='Aug 20 2011, 11:12 AM']Ah, I thought it the Sonic Blue one. To be honest I would still want some £300 on top of a Squier or OLP. Trade wise I would be interested in a US Precision Black (With Maple), a Ray or a nice fretless.

The price is a straight £500 collected or £535 shipped.[/quote]

Thats the sort of figure i was also thinking but as i cant do anything until mid next week lets leave it for now, im sure you will find a good trade.

The Hofner not my thing but thanks for the offer.

What's the fretless Jazz?[quote name='2x18' post='1347978' date='Aug 22 2011, 01:23 PM']How about my Hofner Verithin + £150.00 cash or I have a Fretless Jazz + cash?

Will.[/quote]

[quote name='bassatnight' post='1348029' date='Aug 22 2011, 02:15 PM']The Hofner not my thing but thanks for the offer.

What's the fretless Jazz?[/quote]
[attachment=87616:IMG_0406.JPG][attachment=87617:IMG_0405.JPG][attachment=87618:IMG_0407.JPG][attach
ment=87615:IMG_0399.JPG][attachment=87619:IMG_0404.JPG]

Mighty Mite -- Licensed By Fender, Unlined Fretless Neck ( With side dots ) on a Mighty Might Jazz body that I imported from the States at great expense!

Neck joint to body is excellent!

DiMarzio Noiseless Model J pickups and all Gold fittings including Gold mirror scratchplate and Wilkinson Gold Machine heads.
Gold straplocks complete with strap fitting!

Will.

Edited by 2x18