Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky Metro 4 string SOLD

joe_bass

I really, really don't want to be doing this, but needs must due to cash problems. I was going to put my 91 'wick up for sale but after a good noodle earlier I've realised I can't do it & that if I did part with it it would be a lot, lot harder to replace at a later date.

Therefore up for possible sale is my Sadowsky Metro in trans blue with a maple board. It is one hell of a bass, I bought it from the forum's very own Gareth only a few months ago & at mint condition.

It has 2 very, very small nicks on it, 1 below the bridge (I was changing strings in a bit of a hurry) & the other on the tip of the headstock (the annoying type where you have no clue where it came from!) I like to be thorough when offering gear up for sale so this is the only reason I mention these. It could pass for new otherwise.

It's a bloody nice bass to play, just feels right with a nice low action & you can achieve some great tones out of that famous Sado' preamp. Very bright & punchy! Had many compliments regarding this beauty.

[u][b]SOLD[/b][/u]

Joe

Edited by joe_bass

Cheers chaps.

That one photo really doesn't do justice.

I've just sat down playing through my 91 Thumb 5, 'Ray 5 & the Sadowsky. I was hoping to fill the gap with the other 2 which would leave me feeling not as bad about selling this. It isn't happening!

Withdrawn, for now & hopefully for good. I've hopefully found a way around recent money troubles that doesn't include selling anymore of my gear! Sorry to waste anyones time. I have PM'ed all who showed interest to let them know.

Cheers

Joe

[quote name='dc2009' post='1348361' date='Aug 22 2011, 08:18 PM']Genuinely beautiful bass here, Joe. Reckon you'll find some change from the sale for a certain blue Warwick?[/quote]

Cheers Dan.

If by "certain blue Warwick" you mean "various different crappy financial situations that come along at once" then yes, exactly that lol. .... :)