Why become a member? ×

ALL GONE Trace Elliot Gear ALL GONE

rumour6

Hi all, up for sale is a range of Trace gear all in really good nick.

AH350 SMX: tube front end, really powerful, the small UV plate was missing when I got it so I've covered the hole, UV working fine corners not even rusty..

1524 2x15 4Ohm cab, as you can see the writing has worn off the label but it's been metered and is deffo 4 Ohms

UK only, I'm in Scotland in the Central belt if you want to try any of it it can be arranged... if you're in the Central belt I'll deliver any of it FOC. If you're further afield I'm happy to meet part way within reason.

Make me an offer.. worst I can say is.. YOU WHAT!!!

Thanks

Andy

Edited by rumour6

[quote name='Thornybank' post='1341306' date='Aug 15 2011, 11:01 PM']I think Orkney needs the Mk4 AH250 and 810 cab.

Mind you, the whales that will come to bask in the LF might beach at low tide...?!?!?[/quote]

I think it does! Not managed to attract many whales in my times playing up in Orkney though, more usually just confused the cows in nearby fields.

I was going to pull the trigger on either the head or the combo, but then my flat has sprung a leak which has occupied my time and money for the moment.

[quote name='thodrik' post='1346381' date='Aug 20 2011, 03:00 PM']I think it does! Not managed to attract many whales in my times playing up in Orkney though, more usually just confused the cows in nearby fields.

[b] I was going to pull the trigger on either the head or the combo, but then my flat has sprung a leak which has occupied my time and money for the moment.[/b][/quote]

That's a pity. I've seen and played through the head and both cabs, they are in great nick, looking and sonically.

andy

What ho good denizens of Basschatland.. newly arrived from the depths I present.... BUMP

Trades against a suitable smallish combo welcome against any of the items listed... ideally an iAmp 350 or similar 1x12....

Edited by rumour6