Why become a member? ×

it's nice when the bass and drums lock in together

Ou7shined

The guitarist is AWFUL... It would sound so much better if he just stopped! He's clearly out of his depth.. I'm usually one to rant, but he's really having a guitar w8nk.. badly.. especially through the horn's solo..

Is he just just some random that came on stage

4:52 says it all really..

the bassist is cool :)

Edited by algmusic

[quote name='algmusic' post='1318258' date='Jul 27 2011, 01:58 PM']the bassist is cool :)[/quote]

Of course he is....it's Jamaaladeen Tacuma-he used to play in Ornette Coleman's Prime Time band.

The guitarist sounds like he's trying to be John McLaughlan-kind of understandably because they're playing stuff from
'Jack Johnson'. Shame it's not really working.

[quote name='Doddy' post='1318305' date='Jul 27 2011, 02:36 PM']The guitarist sounds like he's trying to be John McLaughlan-kind of understandably because they're playing stuff from
'Jack Johnson'. Shame it's not really working.[/quote]

I have friends that play like this, but they can.. he looks really uncomfortable, like someone sawn off his toe.. he's trying too hard.. Plyaing like that is really tricky. I met a horn player that palyed like that.. it was painful too. ah bless x