Why become a member? ×

gone

Harry

Beautiful Fodera Emperor
walnut top ( beautiul grain tinges of red in the grain )
mahogany body
ebony board
new 2010 Mike pope pre
Mint condition
born 2010
hardly used

£5300 plus shipping

[attachment=83959:IMG_1580.JPG] [attachment=83960:IMG_1582.JPG] [attachment=83961:IMG_1587.JPG]
[attachment=83964:IMG_1597.JPG] [attachment=83963:IMG_1594.JPG] [attachment=83962:IMG_1588.JPG]

Edited by Harry

Absolutely gorgeous! Fabulous instruments (but bitter experience taught me that I can't get around the board width on a Fodera). Good luck with this - construction and timbers on these is as good as it gets - up there with Alembic in my opinion.

[quote name='lozbass' post='1291920' date='Jul 4 2011, 11:03 AM']Absolutely gorgeous! Fabulous instruments (but bitter experience taught me that I can't get around the board width on a Fodera). Good luck with this - construction and timbers on these is as good as it gets - up there with Alembic in my opinion.[/quote]

Cheers, yes they are lovely sounding basses

Small bump for this - and just a quick comment to say that The Gallery had a used Monarch in recently and it sold in a couple of weeks - and that went for over 5K

This bass look stunning!!!

[quote name='urb' post='1297096' date='Jul 8 2011, 12:48 PM']Small bump for this - and just a quick comment to say that The Gallery had a used Monarch in recently and it sold in a couple of weeks - and that went for over 5K

This bass look stunning!!![/quote]

Yep thanks for that urb, i saw it in there i think it was a 10 year old one also where as this is last years

hope your well mate

[quote name='Harry' post='1298605' date='Jul 9 2011, 10:15 PM']Withdrawn not for sale, gigged it tonight sounds and plays flipping amazing , it's a keeper
:)[/quote]

Haz, that's good news indeed, so glad to hear!

It takes a while to gel with basses and Fodera ([i]arguably, the best of the best[/i]) are no different.
For the record, I bought a Fodera Emperor 5 Elite (chestnut top) from Harry last month and it's the business.

Haz's description was 100 per cent accurate and the bass has no issues, however,
personally, I do find it a bit heavy to wear for long periods and being accustomed to 17.5 string spacing it takes
a few minutes to adjust, but the upside to this is that the sound and playability is just outstanding,
second to none, I'm think Haz will agree with me on that one.

Harry being one of the most upfront and honest people you could wish to do business with would probably still
have sold this, should an offer have come up before he decided it was a keeper, but again...I'm glad he's gonna stick with it.

Enjoy it Haz..all the best. :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='mr.noisy' post='1357719' date='Aug 31 2011, 04:49 PM']Is that the same Fodera that i've seen today at The Gallery? If yes then i have to say that is one of the most beautiful basses i've ever seen.[/quote]

Hi, yes it is , thanks for the comment

[quote name='Bassistist' post='1358581' date='Sep 1 2011, 11:06 AM']Hi Harry,

this one is breath taking. I would give you my Alleva Copollo Tom Barney Signature if I had the
additional payment. ;-)[/quote]

shame, love the Alleva basses...

cheers

Harry