Why become a member? ×

Blade Humbucker for Strat - new SOLD

Never got round to slapping this in an acoustic gittarrrrrrr, ( bought wrongly anyway, it seems ) and looks like i'll
never get round to it. ( Too lazy ) ...so up for grabs. Brand new a few years ago,
Never used on anything

£12 including Recorded Delivery

Edited by fleabag

Now you mention it, i think you may be right. I dont really know what strat pups look like though. Its heavy too.

Wonder if i can alter the thread title ?

Edited by fleabag

This could be a good upgrade for anyone with a Squier bronco bass. I've used similar pickups to replace the stock ones in a couple of early 70s Fender musicmaster basses. My favourite is a Kent Armstrong enclosed cool rails which is in my daphne blue musicmaster - looks original but sounds punchy and deep. The exposed hot rails in the other one (my daughter's lilac musicmaster) looks fairly similar to this one and is still a great improvement on the original pickup, but a bit more rickenbackery.

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='1287782' date='Jun 30 2011, 01:31 PM']This could be a good upgrade for anyone with a Squier bronco bass. I've used similar pickups to replace the stock ones in a couple of early 70s Fender musicmaster basses. My favourite is a Kent Armstrong enclosed cool rails which is in my daphne blue musicmaster - looks original but sounds punchy and deep. The exposed hot rails in the other one (my daughter's lilac musicmaster) looks fairly similar to this one and is still a great improvement on the original pickup, but a bit more rickenbackery.[/quote]

Rickenbackery !! What a great word. I shall use that tomorrow somehow.