Why become a member? ×

FENDER PRECISION, MIJ, '57 **SOLD PENDING**

tom1946

My '57 reissue for sale.

This bass really does have a big "wow" factor and one I feel very reluctant to sell. The quality is unmistakeable and the finish superb. Everything about this bass is just great.

It just feels "right" in your hands and has a nice easy action and super rich warm tone, definitely one of my favourites.

The quality of the Japanese made Fenders is well documented and this one of course is the rare 1957 re-issue. Features an Alder body, maple neck (finished with a tinted vintage look lacquer) high quality vintage tuners, USA Vintage pick-ups and an anodised gold pickguard.

I'm looking for £575 delivered for this, [size=4][b]no swaps or offers thanks.[/b][/size]

It only has a gigbag I'm afraid.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by tom1946

Haven't got a pic of the rear headstock atm, I'm already £100 under what I paid for it so it won't get any cheaper, sorry. I will take a pic if anyone wants one and is serious about purchase, there's nothing to see though.

Edited by tom1946

[quote name='tom1946' post='1283842' date='Jun 27 2011, 10:54 AM']Haven't got a pic of the rear headstock atm, I'm already £100 under what I paid for it so it won't get any cheaper, sorry. I will take a pic if anyone wants one and is serious about purchase, there's nothing to see though.[/quote]

How about a trade with my Ibanez ATK 400? :)

[quote name='LloydyG10' post='1285087' date='Jun 28 2011, 11:08 AM']Hiya, daft question I know but does your asking price include the delivery cost as well??

Cheers!![/quote]

Hi, yes it does, to UK mainland.

I keep looking at this bass :) .
I regrettably traded a MIJ 57 RI in the past and things haven't been the same in the P department ever since :lol: . Think i may put my MM Sub & MIM 60's anniversary P bass up for sale to get yours unless i could tempt you with a trade for both of these, both 4's? I'm sure you'd benefit financially on selling both of those on but i miss my 57RI so much and i do love the look of yours...and yep they are perfect basses those 57 RI's... at the very least have a bump :)