Why become a member? ×

Which Blues songs?

danweb22

[quote name='SteveK' post='1285116' date='Jun 28 2011, 11:38 AM']Oh dear, I do seem to have ruffled your feathers! :)[/quote]

I'll concede being a bit of a dick over this - I appear to be in a less than entirely positive mood this week :)

Tim

[quote name='JTUK' post='1285129' date='Jun 28 2011, 11:52 AM']Haven't read through all this but to the OP..

Consider a blues song as literally a template that you can take anywhere and give the playes a chance to stretch out...but not to silly proportions.and only if they have anything to say musically...but then I'd apply this to most covers..but that is another 50 threads on here..!! :) :)[/quote]

I've run jam nights where I genuinely had to have a stopwatch and set time limits on blues numbers.

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='1285351' date='Jun 28 2011, 03:26 PM']I've run jam nights where I genuinely had to have a stopwatch and set time limits on blues numbers.[/quote]

yes..you almost need a band-leader to shut people down :)

[quote name='timmyo' post='1285267' date='Jun 28 2011, 01:58 PM']I'll concede being a bit of a dick over this - I appear to be in a less than entirely positive mood this week :)

Tim[/quote]Absolutely no worries.

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='1285319' date='Jun 28 2011, 02:45 PM']Touch of the blues, probably :lol: :)[/quote]Boom tish! :D