Why become a member? ×

Oooops, just ordered a belated bday present to myself

Sibob

[quote name='Sibob' post='1276525' date='Jun 20 2011, 11:30 PM']Having mine with an extra 'clean blend' control, its gonna be sweeeeet :)

Si[/quote]
That's gotta be a good plan! Out of interest, where did you order one with a blend? Only ones I've seen have been the straight up, no blend versions....

[quote name='charic' post='1278075' date='Jun 22 2011, 07:45 AM']He uttered the words "I'm a basschat mod" :)[/quote]

Haha, if only the world worked like that! :D

I just ordered it straight from Adam at CoPilot FX, I was reading through his blog and I saw a picture of an Orbit with a blend that he'd built for a customer back in 2009....so I just asked for one like it! :)

It's en route as we speak, so not arrived yet, but Adam did send me a little picture of it :lol:

As you can see, the blend replaces the 'mode' switch

Si

All I could see from the videos is that the mode switch in the down position simply added more high-end content....which I'm not fussed about, I'm not sure how Adams done it to be honest, I've asked, but I suspect he's just left the pedal in the default 'up' position with no ability to change it. Will see what he says.

Si

• 2 weeks later...

When I first read the title of this thread, I beleived you got yourself a new sat nav, and I thought you'd have gone crazy cause I've downloaded my CoPilot Live app from the Apple Store for a tenner! lol

[url="http://www.copilotlive.com/uk/"]http://www.copilotlive.com/uk/[/url]