Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz shuttle 9.0 now for sale. Sold

gafbass02

Genz shuttle 9.0 bought late last year I think, in good nick only very light marks on the top. Unphotographably light
Big, fat, fast and full sounding. Oh and f***ing loud and light !! :)

This amp really is an amazing achievement, it's soooo light, but the power is effortless, easily the loudest amp I've used since my old ah400smx. The sense of power as you crank it is unreal. It's beautifully built, with great attention to detail; all the knobs have little clicks as they turn and feel very solid and precise.
The DI has got me much praise for the quality of the signal and the amp is punchy and clean and smooth in it's response. A very (very) 'boutique' sounding amp, that can also be driven hard via the valve preamp.
It's a top notch piece of high end gear that i have treasured and cared for. It will come in it's original box carefully packaged. The ONLY reason I'm selling is a combination of itchy feet and a longing for a dual mid control.
That and I bought this when every single pound of weight saved was my biggest consideration. As I can no longer carry my kit around I can now look at different solutions. I quite fancy a promethean again or an F1. Possibly even the mythical MB800 if it ever appears!!

Now for sale at £500 ono plus delivery at cost or swap for an F1+£100
Uk only please.

The amp will come with the correct knobs back on it.

So please pm if you are Interested and in a position to Swap
Cheers
Gaf

Note: cabs aren't for sale yet, but if my sciatica continues they will be or swap for a barefaced compact/midget t rig. :)

Edited by gafbass02

[quote name='gafbass02' post='1270510' date='Jun 15 2011, 08:34 PM']They are 40lbs I believe. But tbh I've no idea how I could ship them, (packaging and being in for a courier) and I'm sure that fully insured would be eye wateringly expensive sadly.[/quote]

Should be pretty easy to ship them if the weight is that low (max. weight rate is 66lbs. i believe).

shipping a package that size and weight from Belgium to the U.K. would set me back around 26GBP
(using the package service of the local mail-service)

Edited by Bassdude BE

I believe it's automaticly insured for max. 1000E or +- 880GBP,

in Belgium it's always better to use the regular mail service instead of private couriers as they are more expensive and our mail-service (B-post) is very thrustworthy,cheap and quick.

Don't know if it's the same in the U.K. tho...
on the other hand i've already bought and traded a lot of gear with U.K. residents and the prices for shipping were always reasonable.

Edited by Bassdude BE

[quote name='gafbass02' post='1270408' date='Jun 15 2011, 06:24 PM']Gutted it's all down to a stupid mess over jobs/childcare/Inlaws being dicks :)[/quote]
Totally understand!

I've a Shuttle 6 (with pedalboard) but looking for a 9!

[quote name='gafbass02' post='1270585' date='Jun 15 2011, 09:03 PM']I see. I think in this case fully insured shipping plus packaging would be mega expensive and I'm really reluctant to ship overseas I'm afraid. Sorry dude.[/quote]

No problem, i understand.

I must say that shipping overseas is way safer and easyer than most of you would think tho,
i've had several good deals with U.K. sellers and most of the time shipping costed around 30GBP max. and all the basses/amps/cabs arrived on my doorstep within 48-72 hours without a scratch on it. All in all we're just a few hundred kilometers apart, so it can't be that hard to send something from A to B... :)

anyway, good luck with the sale! :)

kind regards,
Don.

• 1 month later...