Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS: Fender USA Jazz Deluxe 5, J-Retro Deluxe and SD 1/4 pounders

Shockwave

Hey guys.

I am moving to a different city very soon. As much as it breaks my heart, I may need to sell some of my collection to make the move more comfortable. The reality is, I have some debts I would like to pay off, I need some equipment for my new job and the music scene is far smaller in the new city. Also, considering I wont be able to rely on parents and friends for transport with my equipment I may have to start cutting down. These prices arent the cheapest around but I really dont want to let any of these go for less then what they are worth to me. If you want it, this is the price you pay.

So up for belated sale.

[b]Fender Precision Deluxe V now SOLD[/b]

[b]Fender USA Jazz Deluxe V, Montego black, maple/maple neck. Seymour Duncan Quarter pounders, J-retro Deluxe. some light scratches and marks, needs new strings. Includes hardcase.

£900[/b]

[b]
Pedulla MVP5 custom, refinished recently in nuclear glow in the dark green. 27Volt EMG BTC pre-amp System, EMG MMTW and P5,Hipshot ultralite tuners, Schaller 3D bridge, Dunlop locking strap pins. No damage at all. Comes with hardcase and Pedulla owners kit. This is a SERIOUS bass.

£1500[/b]

[b]
My Ampeg SVT Is still for sale here.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=128938"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=128938[/url][/b]

Might even sell the barefaced Vintage/T, though will be a premium price as they arent being made anymore and is only one of two tweeter models ever made.

Only part exchanges or trades I would consider would be for a Quiet but powerful power amp thats valued at around £200, an original Gibson Grabber bass, fretless 5 strings or a Vigier Passion Mk1 bass. Other really high end basses will be considered.

[b]I reserve the right to pull this advert and any of these basses from sale at any point before cash handover. [/b]

Would much prefer Local pickup in Bristol. More photos available on request.

There you have it ladies and gents.