Why become a member? ×

Free to good home Laney 30W Practice amp :) .

Well I have a selection of cabs, 1x10, 1x12 and 2x12, A Genz-Benz shuttle 6.0 head, and I have a spare Laney R3H head for function gigs to keep in the van just in case of failures that is fairly small for a class A head, I have made a speakon to jack lead so all combinations can be made on the fly in needed. This leaves me with a Laney HCM30B combo that I will never use that is taking up space in my cupboard where the 1x10 can go and live if one of you nice Basschatters wants it? It has 4 of the 8 plastic corners missing but works as it always has, Its not going to work as backline for Knebworth or challenge my Genz gear but hey its free. I could stick it on the bay but I would rather just pass it on in case they think as they often do that they are getting £1000's gear for tupence and ruin my good feedback.

First pm gets it I guess, Collection will be from the Stafford area, Sorry before anyone asks Im not going to wrap it for postage and all that too, If im going to do that and take it to the post office I may aswell list it on ebay :)

Any takers?

Its just like this
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LANEY-HCM30B-AMP-/230606696025"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LANEY-HCM30B-AMP-/230606696025[/url]
but dustier and with 4 corners missing, Its just more Rock than theirs :) (and free)

Edited by stingrayPete1977

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='1256681' date='Jun 4 2011, 05:46 PM']Well I have a selection of cabs, 1x10, 1x12 and 2x12, A Genz-Benz shuttle 6.0 head, and I have a spare Laney R3H head for function gigs to keep in the van just in case of failures that is fairly small for a class A head, I have made a speakon to jack lead so all combinations can be made on the fly in needed. This leaves me with a Laney HCM30B combo that I will never use that is taking up space in my cupboard where the 1x10 can go and live if one of you nice Basschatters wants it? It has 4 of the 8 plastic corners missing but works as it always has, Its not going to work as backline for Knebworth or challenge my Genz gear but hey its free. I could stick it on the bay but I would rather just pass it on in case they think as they often do that they are getting £1000's gear for tupence and ruin my good feedback.

First pm gets it I guess, Collection will be from the Stafford area, Sorry before anyone asks Im not going to wrap it for postage and all that too, If im going to do that and take it to the post office I may aswell list it on ebay :)

Any takers?

Its just like this
[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LANEY-HCM30B-AMP-/230606696025"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LANEY-HCM30B-AMP-/230606696025[/url]
but dustier and with 4 corners missing, Its just more Rock than theirs :) (and free)[/quote]

Wow, I would snap that up if I wasnt so far away! :lol:

I bought one of these as my first bass amp about 8 years ago and I still use it! Perfectly acceptable amp for practising, got the line in for MP3 player/laptop/whatever. Only one corner missing on mine though, not quite as rock and roll as this one :)

[quote name='paul_5' post='1256804' date='Jun 4 2011, 08:45 PM']kudos to you pete, what a lovely thing to do. Have a philanthropic bump on me.[/quote]
It's only gathering dust and it's better than some of the amps you get in the Christmas deal things, Be nice just to see it get used by someone. Thought it would of gone by now I guess I'm not really near anyone who wants it?
If no one here wants it one of Doddys beginners might make use of it if I took it up next time I have a lesson maybe.

Who would have guessed the cousin of my battered little Laney that I let pupils use/borrow could cause such a stir!

Great little workhorses these things. Someone should snap it up... especially on the free!