Why become a member? ×

Pedulla Pentabuzz fretless 5 string WITHDRAWN!!!

SisterAbdullahX

I thought I had a buyer for this but deal hasn't come off so still looking for a new home!

It breaks my heart to do this, but I need to raise funds for 2 basses so I've decided that I still need to sell my lovely 2001 Pedulla Pentabuzz. It's the top of the range AAAAA flame maple model (see photos), 19mm spacing at the bridge. The poly finish on the neck was removed by a previous owner, this doesn't affect playability at all, in fact you can buy them from Pedulla without the finish as an option. It's in great condition, just a few TINY marks here and there, only what you would expect from a bass of this age but certainly nothing major. It comes with the Pedulla case but minus the truss rod tool as the last owner kept that for his now luminous green MVP! You can get them from Manson's for 18 quid.
Anyone who has played one will testify to how great these things are. They are widely regarded as one of the finest fretlesses you can buy, along with the Wal fretlesses, and as the photos show this one is a real stunner!
I got it in a trade last year and it stands me £1350 which is what I want for it. I will post if required, pm me for quote.
These don't come up for sale very often, in fact this is the only AAAAA flame one I've seen on here. Don't miss out!

EDIT; Just inspected closely to check for imperfections and found 3 tiny dots on the back of the body, two match head sized indentations on the control cover on the rear and two even smaller lacquer marks on the front upper bout. You need to look pretty hard to see them. The gold hardware has tarnished a slightly as well but overall I would still give it 9 or 9 and a half out of 10.

[b][u]PRICE DROP PRICE DROP PRICE DROP!!! WILL TAKE [/u][/b] [u][b]£1295OVNO[/b][/u][b][u]. NEED TO MOVE FAST!![/u][/b]

EDIT; WOULD TRADE FOR AN IBANEZ GWB105 or Fender Marcus Miller Jazz (or both) with cash my way.

Edited by SisterAbdullahX

[quote name='SisterAbdullahX' post='1199282' date='Apr 14 2011, 12:27 PM']Photos uploading really slowly so I'll try putting some more up later.[/quote]
hmmm... nice! And local too. Dang. I'm ordering a new Shuker this weekend. Let me check my coffers...
What amp are you after out of interest?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...