Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Japan 62RI Jazz Bass (CIJ) - Candy Apple Red/Matching Headstock [Now on the Bay of E]

xilddx

[quote name='jackers' post='1218023' date='May 2 2011, 08:35 PM']haha. i'm waiting on the sale of my p bass, which i will hopefully be able to sell, then i will be sending you a message straight away, cos this is a gorgeous bass. :)[/quote]
I've listed it for 30 days mate so you're in with a chance. 8 watchers already though. They've probably all bloody got one they want to sell and see what they can get for it :)

Needless to say, you get the BC discount. £635 with the case.

Best of luck with your sale.

TIM.

My '75 RI has gone to Gareth_Hughes.
Thankfully you are a long way from me Nigel, because despite wanting a Duck Dunn, I know your bass is going to be;
1. Fantastic to play.
2. Stunning to look at.
3. Never worth any less?? than it is now. Import jobs are going up by the month.
Just hope somebody hit's the buy it now button before I have to go down to Brum or somewhere. That will be too close for comfort :) .
Karl.

[quote name='karlfer' post='1218051' date='May 2 2011, 08:58 PM']TIM.

My '75 RI has gone to Gareth_Hughes.
Thankfully you are a long way from me Nigel, because despite wanting a Duck Dunn, I know your bass is going to be;
1. Fantastic to play.
2. Stunning to look at.
3. Never worth any less?? than it is now. Import jobs are going up by the month.
Just hope somebody hit's the buy it now button before I have to go down to Brum or somewhere. That will be too close for comfort :) .
Karl.[/quote]

I could meet you in Brum, I'm playing there with Krupa this Saturday :)

[quote name='silddx' post='1218019' date='May 2 2011, 08:33 PM']OI!! DID YOU HEAR ME?!! I SAID I'VE PUT IT ON EBAY!! NOTHING SELLS ON HERE, I THOUGH IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A BASS FORUM FOR SERIOUS BASS PLAYER. WHY DOE NOONE EVER BY NOTHING?!

BEST REGARDS,
TIM[/quote]

Recently sold my jap jazz bass on ebay after trying on here, it sold no problem, although I did take slightly less than I hoped as a local guy came round to try it and had cash, so I opted for the easy sale rather than packaging and sending to someone who might then dislike something etc. Although in truth I think it would have gone OK

There are loads of bass players out there who have not found this forum yet, just be careful with the reserve price

Good luck

[quote name='karlfer' post='1218285' date='May 3 2011, 07:47 AM']I could meet you in Brum, I'm playing there with Krupa this Saturday laugh.gif

An "I'm sadly working Saturday, followed by gigging in Prestatyn on Saturday night" kinda bump :lol: .[/quote]
Yeah right :) :)

Yup, and sometime just before I got home from work.
On the day Gareth-Hughes received my jazz and said he was happy with it.
2 days after the wonderful Mod, JohnGH offered to pick it up from London for me.
So, just hours to late to get this :) .

Never mind, well done Nigel.

Now, when can we have your next entertaining "for sale" thread?
Karl.