Why become a member? ×

Geddy's Jazz has yet another neck.......

dmz

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='1179011' date='Mar 27 2011, 11:57 PM']...it'll give 'em more time to daydream about all the money they're going to get from extortionate ticket prices.

mumblemumblemumble[/quote]
Yeah, not bought one either. Spent the money on an EBS pedal instead. :)

[quote name='dmz' post='1178966' date='Mar 27 2011, 11:10 PM']Cool !

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTgxYj9f5og&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTgxYj9f5og...feature=related[/url][/quote]

I could be wrong but it looks like a different bass altogether.

Regards,

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='1179011' date='Mar 27 2011, 11:57 PM']...it'll give 'em more time to daydream about all the money they're going to get from extortionate ticket prices.[/quote]

Yeah. No way could I, or would I, justify those prices - even for Rush.

[quote name='Johnston' post='1179937' date='Mar 28 2011, 08:02 PM']As someone who knows nothing about Geddy Lee what's new??[/quote]

His Jazz now has a neck with pearl blocks instead of the usual black ones. Last tour I believe he used a Japanese GL neck and got his roadie to take some of the varnish off the back.......

[quote name='hubrad' post='1179002' date='Mar 27 2011, 11:47 PM']Nemmind the neck.. Alex's facial expressions in the guitar breaks - almost like he just woke up and 'crumbs, there's alot of people in here'!
Imagine LVS becoming second nature, proper classic rock. thanks for the link![/quote]

Alex did say it was a pretty weird dream, he's just reliving it....

[quote name='martthebass' post='1181209' date='Mar 29 2011, 07:15 PM']Don't know if it's the crappy speaker in my iPad but Geddy's bass sound makes my Status sound 'mellow'[/quote]

Maybe you need a subwoofer for your iPad..............don't think the audio came from the mixing desk..........probably from the crappy microphone in gadget of whoever filmed it.