Why become a member? ×

Ibanez roadster fretless

uke

Somehow I don't think this will sell!

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-1981-Ibanez-Roadster-Fretless-Bass-Guitar-/290549288161?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item43a6164ce1"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-1981-Ibanez-...=item43a6164ce1[/url]

Just spotted that & jumped on here to post it myself.

It prompted me to wonder about a person as delusional as this seller plainly is. Are they just a harmless and oddly charming eccentric who can sometimes momentarily make the world a brighter place with their amusing whimsical fantasies, or should they be locked up, kept subdued and closely monitored, for the sake of their own safety & that of the community? I just don't know.

Jon.

[quote name='Bassassin' post='1176764' date='Mar 26 2011, 12:19 AM']Just spotted that & jumped on here to post it myself.

It prompted me to wonder about a person as delusional as this seller plainly is. Are they just a harmless and oddly charming eccentric who can sometimes momentarily make the world a brighter place with their amusing whimsical fantasies, or should they be locked up, kept subdued and closely monitored, for the sake of their own safety & that of the community? I just don't know.

Jon.[/quote]

The latter, then, their equipment auctioned to pay for their sins.
99p start of course :) .
Karl.

[quote name='Bassassin' post='1176764' date='Mar 26 2011, 12:19 AM']Just spotted that & jumped on here to post it myself.

It prompted me to wonder about a person as delusional as this seller plainly is. Are they just a harmless and oddly charming eccentric who can sometimes momentarily make the world a brighter place with their amusing whimsical fantasies, or should they be locked up, kept subdued and closely monitored, for the sake of their own safety & that of the community? I just don't know.[/quote]

These delusional idiots do less damage posting overpriced musical instruments on ebay than they do when they're running major banks and other financial institutions. Let's leave them posting on ebay. Otherwise who knows where they might end up and what damage they will do to the economy.

[quote name='Annoying Twit' post='1176845' date='Mar 26 2011, 07:18 AM']These delusional idiots do less damage posting overpriced musical instruments on ebay than they do when they're running major banks and other financial institutions. Let's leave them posting on ebay. Otherwise who knows where they might end up and what damage they will do to the economy.[/quote]

:) :lol: :) :P :lol: :lol: :D

I just love this forum :D

[quote name='3below' post='1182739' date='Mar 30 2011, 09:34 PM']Simple mistake, seller has not noticed that decimal place was wrong in start price[/quote]
The price is a BIN - very much doubt he wants to sell it for £99! Would be a cracking bargain, though.

J.