Why become a member? ×

How to get this tone on my warwick?

badboy1984

I've got a warwick corvette 5 with john east and bart preamp. Not too sure how to get a tone like that.

EQ setting and blend the tone towards which pickup ......

I don't use graphic EQ on my amp, only got bass, low mid, mid, high mid and treble.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNWcr8yYf64&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNWcr8yYf64...feature=related[/url]

thx all and Andy. I will give that a try, one of my band play cover on the Hong Kong band so i try to get that tone on my warwick. I know he play a stage 1.

By the way Andy, I decide to keep the corvette. I think i might regret selling it after playing it over the weekend.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='1175426' date='Mar 24 2011, 11:50 PM']I disagree, I think it's mostly (or all) the front pickup with the tone flat. Streamers sound pretty middy on both pickups but the bridge pup is much more nasal than that.[/quote]

Yeah, i played BB's Ash Corvette with East Preamp about 2 days ago, so I was trying to advise how he's going to get the sound from his bass...

Shouldn't be too difficult to dial in with the added options he has to hand.

Potter - The bass is lovely, take it from someone who misses a Warwick Corvette and sold it for knob all, it's worth hanging onto.