Why become a member? ×

Markbass CMD 102P - SOLD

rockinbassman

Right, I have FINALLY decided to sell this for sure.
Looking for £600.
Also looking for a decent Head, so will look at trades of any type!

Paul

Heres all the info: [url="http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=11978"]http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=11978[/url]

Heres the pics!

Edited by rockinbassman

[quote name='dood' post='131989' date='Feb 1 2008, 03:40 PM']I'd love a 'monitor' practice cab like that.[/quote]

So would I, the problem i have is it has to live in our'largest' room which is about 13'x12' hmmm i remember the reaction when a GK RB 700 appeared :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Question for you. From the pictures this looks like a monitor / tilt back only style but the GAK site suggests it can stand upright as well as tilt back?
GAK - "The angled cabinet design allows the unit to be used either as a floor monitor or in standard vertical position."

What's the reality? Could you reasonably / safely stack it on top of a another cab for gigs?

Cheers
Willl

[quote name='Willl' post='156167' date='Mar 12 2008, 04:31 PM']Question for you. From the pictures this looks like a monitor / tilt back only style but the GAK site suggests it can stand upright as well as tilt back?
GAK - "The angled cabinet design allows the unit to be used either as a floor monitor or in standard vertical position."

What's the reality? Could you reasonably / safely stack it on top of a another cab for gigs?

Cheers
Willl[/quote]

Yes it works really well. I have done it a good few times, there is a good bit of depth on the bottom. It wont tilt back or anything!

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Waldo' post='176358' date='Apr 14 2008, 03:54 PM']I think he's dissapeared, he offered me a swap or cash for my Eden combo and hasn't gotten back to me.[/quote]

That's a shame, I have a wedge of cash burning a hole in my pocket. Guess I'll be going to the shop and spending it on a brand new Markbass LMII.

I remember a while back he took a while to reply but he did eventually.

On another note Sharkfinger for the sake of buying a LM2 buy a 121P combo thats what I am gonna buy, £610 new, a combo with 12" speaker, very good buy if you ask me, you can add another cab later.