Why become a member? ×

SOLD cort ELRICK 5 SOLD

jayblaze

here im selling the lovelly cort elrick five string bass. ive had this bass for 6 months and i absolutly love it ( i actually preffer playing it to my spector).
when i first bought it i was really impressed with just how good the finish and playabillity is for a cheap bass! the build quility is easly as good as more expensive basses ive played and thanks to the bartolini pickups the sound is right up there with the big boys too.
im selling the cort because i need to raise funds for the 36 scale shuker im having made which can be found in the build diary section ( so the purchase money wont be spunked on beer! :) )
this really is a reluctant sale as i really get on with this bass.
i currently have the bass strung up with ddarrio semi flat strings that give a nice mellow warm sound but still have some of the highs. when i first got the bass it was strung with normal strings and had a more zingy tone that was great for slappin.
i cant seem to find a spec as the bass is no longer in production so ill list my own. if anyone finds one please add it to the thread thanks!
BODY swamp ash with flame maple top
NECK is maple with rose wood fingerboard and maple cap on headstock
PICKUPS bartolini mk1
EQ has master vol, pickup blend,bass,middle,treble,active/passive push pull
TUNERS hpshot
Over all a really nicely put together light weight bass with a great sound for not alot of dollar. NEVER GIGGED AND IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. i would prefer collection but can ship inside the uk but must be paid for and arranged by the buyer.

£270 NO OFFERS NO TRADES JUST HARD CASH.!!!!!!!NO OFFERS NO TRADES JUST HARD CASH.!!!!!!!NO OFFERS NO TRADES JUST HARD CASH.!!!!!!!NO OFFERS NO TRADES JUST HARD CASH.!!!!!!!NO OFFERS NO TRADES JUST HARD CASH.!!!!!!!

im in bures which is 20 mins from colchester essex

Edited by jayblaze

[quote name='kurcatovium' post='1141154' date='Feb 25 2011, 01:05 PM']I wonder this is still here! (Is it?) I would pay more than the asking price, but I already have the exact model and I love it.[/quote]

Probably best not to turn it into an auction, as far as I'm concerned whoever got there first should get it.