Why become a member? ×

FS - 'Gunsmoke' Silver Music Man Stingray 3 band EQ

Me And My Bass

Alright guys,

Putting my 2001 'gunsmoke' musicman Stingray 4 (3 band Eq) with RW neck up for sale as lv got my eye on a few basses on the forum.
It is not officially a limited edition colour, but MM only ran it for a couple years apparently. Some nicks here and there that l will detail. Had a 2cm round chip on the body filled which has not been sanded or painted yet.
More details (serial) and photos to follow, my MK1 iPhone's pictures are really pish!

Price - £625 or £660 with a Hiscox lite hardcase + P&P.

Cheers!

[attachment=74527:IMG_0007.JPG] [attachment=74528:IMG_0008.JPG] [attachment=74529:IMG_0010.JPG]
[attachment=74530:IMG_0011.JPG] [attachment=74531:IMG_0012.JPG]

Edited by Me And My Bass

• 1 month later...

[quote name='gareth1982' post='1158340' date='Mar 11 2011, 05:37 PM']is there a case with the bass? And is there any chance of pics of the damaged bit where it's been filled?

Cheers[/quote]

Yes the bass comes with a hardcase mate, but the bass in now on HOLD.

I will update the thread if the deal goes through. Thanks for all the interest!

• 2 months later...

The one I missed out on when it was for sale last time, ended up buying your natural stingray, love it to bits btw :)
Buy with confidence peeps, M&MB is an honest gent, you pays yer money and gets yer bass.
Best of luck with the sale mate, tis a good price too.

Edited by keeptrying

[quote name='keeptrying' post='1264105' date='Jun 10 2011, 04:30 PM']The one I missed out on when it was for sale last time, ended up buying your natural stingray, love it to bits btw :)
Buy with confidence peeps, M&MB is an honest gent, you pays yer money and gets yer bass.
Best of luck with the sale mate, tis a good price too.[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words man, mind if you ever want to get shifted of that natural ray dont even bother listing it up here, pop me a PM and l willo buy it back. I miss it lol.

Weekend bump!

[quote name='lewisbassplayer' post='1271867' date='Jun 16 2011, 05:21 PM']Thats seems like a good price, the only thing i would be conserned with is the postage as i live in warminster wiltshire which is really far away from you :) i do really want a stingray so much[/quote]

Postage should be to much mate, interparcel is quoting about £11-13 or so for uk delivery. Buying the hiscox case as well and your laughing, will be safe as houses.

For the folk who P.M'd about it today l will reply to you tonight once back in the flat. Cheers

This is a ridculous price for a 'ray - why are you crazy people not buying it?? Have a bump on me - if I wasn't too broke and already snowed under with basses, I'd be off to the bank asking favours.

In fact, if this had a maple neck, I think I'd throw caution to the wind and sell a vital organ or two for it.

[quote name='mike257' post='1271984' date='Jun 16 2011, 07:03 PM']This is a ridculous price for a 'ray - why are you crazy people not buying it?? Have a bump on me - if I wasn't too broke and already snowed under with basses, I'd be off to the bank asking favours.

In fact, if this had a maple neck, I think I'd throw caution to the wind and sell a vital organ or two for it.[/quote]

Absolutely!!!! Forgoodnesssake guys :) Rob your nan if needed LOL :)