Why become a member? ×

Delete

noelk27

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cannot believe this is still here at this price, The only reason I don't snap it up is I have one.
It is the only bass I would go back into a burning building for.
Have people forgotten how good these are? Or is it the damn recession? Either way good luck with the sale.

• 4 weeks later...

How can this still be here....?
Do people not realise how good these basses are?
And for £275 including shipping, it has to be one of the best bargains on BC at the moment...!!

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but this is effectively the same bass as used by Bruce Foxton towards the end of The Jam, and by Cliff Burton of Metallica - Cliff actually preferred the passive Aria over the much-vaunted SB1000.

Come on guys, someone buy it!

[quote name='matski' post='1183465' date='Mar 31 2011, 03:47 PM']How can this still be here....?
Do people not realise how good these basses are?
And for £275 including shipping, it has to be one of the best bargains on BC at the moment...!!
Come on guys, someone buy it![/quote]

Some of us have tried! :)

[quote name='noelk27' post='1186348' date='Apr 2 2011, 11:28 PM']Bump ...[/quote]

Cosmo Valdemar tried to buy this bass but you messed him around and eventually declined to sell it to him... (?!)

He's now got himself a lovely Elite-1, anyway,

Oh, also - please align yourself with the genuine facts of all things SB before you troll somebody's for sale thread with cynicism, just like I'm doing right now.

Good luck with the sale............. Bump.

Edited by the hen